Work Boots have been in use for years. From being avidly used in the construction, oil, gas, manufacturing and chemical industries, they have become an important aspect to ensure one’s safety at the workplace.
Some professions require specific types of shoes for safety purposes. If you are in an industry that deals with chemicals, you are probably searching for the best chemical resistant work boots.
You can put an end to online window shopping. We have done a detailed analysis and after going through more than 2034 reviews online, we could pick the top 11 of the best chemical resistant boots in the market.
From this review, you can tell the features- from its design to the material, construction, soles, as well as breathability of every pair. It will help you make an informed choice about which boot to buy.
11 Best Chemical Resistant Work Boots
Best Chemical Resistant Work Boots – Reviews
1. Carhartt CME6355 for Men
You can never go wrong with a Carhatt boot. The Carhartt CME6355 is a quality boot from the get-go. It combines comfort, durability and it is not bulky or ungainly.
The Carhartt Ground Force boot family is mainly meant for use in the construction, oil, gas and manufacturing industries. Rest assured, these are a perfect heat resistant and chemical resistant smart boots
- Offers a great cushion and support.
- Could be worn for long hours.
- Safety steel toe protects your foot from heavy impacts.
- They are durable
- They have excellent grip and traction soles (slip resistant)
- They are super comfortable with nice arch support
- Safety steel toe
- Completely waterproof
- Safety rated for electrical hazards
- Made with rugged waterproof leather
- The lining is moisture resistant and fights odor
- Removable insole for easy cleaning
- Resistance on abrasions, heat, chemicals and oil
2. Wolverine Legend Safety Boots Men
In the construction business, challenges come in many forms, especially if you are handling risky and dangerous assignments.
This is a pinnacle product with a design that endures these challenges. The wolverine legend is a chemical proof work boot that provides the feel of much lighter shoes but still with the strength and brawn of a construction boot.
- Has a sturdy and waterproof membrane.
- Offers excellent traction.
- Offers great shock absorbtion.
- It absorbs shocks
- It has a carbonmax safety toe which is optional
- Rugged enough for the work environment
- Made with waterproof full-grain leather
- Industrial-scale strength protection
- Super sturdy and with waterproof membrane
- Moisture-managing mesh lining keeps your feet dry
- Slip-resistant and flexible soles for better traction
3. Rock Rooster AK232Z AK245Z Safety Shoes for Men
With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Rock Rooster still manages to keep its brand name as one of the best chemical resistant leather boots manufacturers.
Their footwear is among the most comfortable thanks to the many features like lightweight, breathability, and comfortable footbed for your feet.
It’s a tough boot that could be used at construction sites, oil & gas industries, and especially where there is a lot of welding oriented work involved.
- Slip resistant soles with high density.
- Coolmax technology for perspiration.
- Super comfortable thanks to the poron cushioning.
- Superior durability
- High-density hardwearing slip-resistant soles
- Keeps perspiration away from the body with their COOLMAX technology
- Poron performance cushioning making them very comfortable
- Water-resistant nubuck leather
- Fully lined and comfortable
- The soft shock absorbing PU insole
4. Ever Boots Work Boots for Men
Ever Boots is relatively new in the boot making business. The company has quickly built a reputation for providing quality, durable, and affordable boots.
The Tank is Ever Boot’s first design. Since its launch in 2015, the company has managed to produce other brands for various occasions.
This is a classic work boot that you can count on whether you are at the job site or not. It is originally all-purpose considering that it delivers both comfort and durability.
- Abrasion resistant leather.
- Waterproof boot.
- EH certified for electrical hazard protection.
- It is abrasion-resistant
- Has composite soft toe
- It has slip-resistant soles
- The leather is oil and chemical resistant
- The boot is waterproof
- EH certified for electrical hazard protection
5. ROCKROOSTER Work Boots for Men
This waterproof work boot is another chemical-proof boot from ROCKROOSTER that you can get. Its Nubuck leather is oil and chemical resistant.
Additionally, it is abrasion resistant making it ideal for other jobs like gardening, landscaping, hiking, and framing.
These boots are lightweight, so you will not feel overwhelmed after long hours of walking around in them also, the footbed absorbs shocks and will massage your feet as you move around for easy flow of blood. They are breathable to help keep your feet dry.
- The PU footbed offers perfect cushioning.
- The Coolmax technology provided breathability.
- Great support thanks to the anatomic contours.
- Slip-resistant soles
- Coolmax Technology; it’s mesh lining wicks away moisture and maintains temperature
- Anatomically contoured for support
- Chemical and water resistant
- PU footbed for Cushioning
6. Muck Rubber Boots for Men
Muck Boot Company is not left behind either when it comes to offering waterproof chemical resistant boots.
One of their products we recommend is this pair of rubber boots for men. We know the material is rubber, unlike the leather ones above. However, do not discredit them yet.
They are set out to make your life both at the job site and at home easier and safer throughout the year.
For those rainy, muddy, snowy and similar sticky conditions these boots are of exceptional comfort.
They have a neoprene lining that absorbs shock and adjusts to the shape of your feet to avoid chaffing and blistering. Also, the rubber and the Vibram sole are completely impermeable.
The best part, they are heat resistant and can work well even in extreme temperatures.
- Perfect stitching for waterproofing.
- Neoprene lining for comfort and durability.
- Heavy rubber for maximum protection on the toe.
- All seams are cemented, stitched and sealed to make them waterproof and chemical resistant
- Scuba grade neoprene lining for comfort and durability
- Rubber cup sole for better traction
- Silver reflective stripe for safety
- Heavy rubber on the toe and heel for maximum protection
- Kick-off lug for easy removal without touching the boot
7. Golden Fox Steel Working Boots for Men
If you are looking for a chemical resistant leather boot from a renowned company, then here is your boot.
With over 30 years of experience in the industry, The Golden Fox company is among the authorities and leaders in footwear.
This particular boot, the Golden Fox Steel Toe, is the boot to go for if you want to protect your feet and look casual too.
Nothing about its construction is ordinary either. Its dual-density insole keeps your feet comfortable while protecting your lower back.
It has a steel shank that gives the arch of your feet extra support. These could be used for welding work as well.
- Steal toe for excellent protection.
- Has texon footboard for comfort.
- Offers super warmth and breathability due to insulation.
- Oil full-grain leather
- Pig Skin Collar
- Steel toe
- Dual cushion removable insole
- Oil and Chemical resistant
- Texon Footboard
- GOODYEAR Welt construction
- Slip-resistant soles
- It is insulated for warmth and breathability
8. Servus XTP Work Boots for Men
Servus footwear by Honeywell is also ideal for anyone looking for waterproof boots. The company’s extensive collection of footwear since 1922 is a clear indication of the quality of its products.
This XTP boot will work perfectly on numerous occasions- from gardening to hunting, farming, heavy-duty garage work and industrial and construction jobs.
It is waterproof and chemical-resistant, thanks to the Injection-Molded PVC material with Triple Density Technology (TDT).
The 15-inch height ensures your calves are also protected. Also, the sole will give you an excellent grip on any slippery surfaces. For easy removal, it has kick-off lugs that are higher and wider.
- Removable contour cushion insole that offers heel support.
- Soles that self-cleans debris and liquids with every step.
- Dual compound center sole that’s durable.
- Resists degradation from harsh chemicals
- Seamless and it is waterproof
- Removable Contour Cushion insole for Arch and heel support
- Self-cleans Liquid and Debris with every step
- Longer steel shank
- Durable Dual-Compound Center Sole
9. Wolverine Overpass Work Boots for Men
Wolverine has the knack of making super durable chemical resistant and waterproof boots.
This is another comfortable chemical resistant boot from the company that you can trust. Its design might fool you into thinking it is a heavy boot.
However, it is lightweight and comfortable enough to keep you working all day long.
Additionally, the removable insole is Ortholite provides your feet with the much-needed extra comfort when you have a long day.
The leather is waterproof leather and the toe is abrasion resistant to protect your toes when you hit any hard surfaces. Its rubber sole is slip-resistant to keep you safe when walking on any slippery surfaces.
This is a high-end boot that will set you back quite a penny, but as they say better safe than sorry. You can also count on it for any outdoor activities like hiking.
- Lightweight but super durable.
- Strong stitches for durability.
- The mesh wicks moisture and keeps your feet dry.
- Super durable lightweight design
- Water proof leather
- Carbon max nanotechnology safety toe
- Meets all the safety standards
- Strong stitch construction for durability
- Thick flexible advanced PU midsole for extra comfort
- Moisture wicking mesh for dry feet
10. Carhartt CMF6366
This is yet another tough and rugged waterproof and chemical-resistant boot from Carhatt.
The rough aesthetics should not hide the fact that these boots are meant to look good.
The tanned leather material makes them water and chemical resistant. They look battle-ready from the get-go.
The inside of the boots has a thin lining that keeps the water out and keeping your feet dry.
Also, the insole is Ortholite with an insole of MVA for extra cushioning of your feet. For your safety when indoors or outdoors, the rubber soles are slip-resistant and absorb shock.
- Shock resistant soles that absorbs shock.
- 5 layers of cushioning for support.
- Midsoles have polyurethane pads for comfort.
- Five layers of cushioning to absorb step impact shocks
- Ortholite insoles that follow the curve of your feet
- EVA foam midsoles and polyurethane pads
- Anti-slip shock resistant soles and resistant to corrosive oil and chemicals
- Eh rated for safety
- The composite toe meet all ASTM 2413-11 standards
11. Danner Vicious Safety Boots for Men
Get a work boot from a company that years of experience in making acid-resistant boots.
We are recommending the Danner Vicious 4.5- inch work boot for men thanks to the company’s reputation in the industry for over 8 decades.
For starters, this pair of boots is a bot classy and outgoing, meaning you can wear it outside the work environment.
The leather is durable but also waterproof with a heel cap that is resistant to abrasions. For your feet comfort and cushioning, the footbed has PU. The boots midsoles, too, offer extra comfort thanks to the EVA and dual-density cushion.
The Vibram soles are slip-resistant even when you step on an oily surface. They also have an excellent transaction for any surface.
- Non-metallic composite toe for protection.
- Comfortable dual-density sole.
- Slip resistant soles.
- They are EH certified
- Danner wedge outsole
- Composite non-metallic toe
- Lightweight and easy on the feet
- GORETEX waterproof membrane
- Dual-density sole
- Flexible and durable
- Single density insole
- Slip and fall resistant
What to look for while buying a Work Boot?
There are a few key features that you must consider:
What are chemical resistant boots made of?
The material and the quality of the boot will determine whether it is safe and durable enough. Most of the work boots in the market have materials of leather, rubber or PVC. Whichever it is, it must be waterproof and chemical resistant.
Is leather chemical resistant?
You should definitely check if the leather used for making the boots is chemical resistant or not. This is beuse
Leather is tougher and tougher than the rest, but leather boots are a bit heavier compared to the other materials.
Always go for a durable shoe to avoid wasting your money and time replacing your boots. Before purchasing any pair of boots, go through the customer reviews and sample the feedback from users. Also, confirm if the manufacturer or seller has any warranty information.
While a boot model might be durable, your usage will also determine how long it lasts. So, go for a show that you know will withstand your frequency.
Ensure that any pair of boots you purchase have safety toes. It will help protect your toes in case you hit hard surfaces.
Insulation and Waterproofing
Since you want a boot that will protect you from any liquids, ensure that you go for a boot that is waterproof. Also, insulation will keep your feet warm even during the cold weather. The same concept is used in ski boots as well.
Chemical Resistant Work Boot Reviews
- Carhartt Composite Toe CME6355 for Men
- Wolverine Legend for Men
- Rockrooster AK232Z AK245Z Safety Shoes
- Ever Boots Work Boots for Men
- Rock Rooster Work Boots for Men
- Muck Rubber Boots for Men
- Golden Fox Steel Work Boots Men
- Servus XTP Work Boots for Men
- Wolverine Overpass Work Boots for Men
- Carhartt Composite Toe CMF6366
- Danner Vicious Work Boot for Men
It is very important to use the best chemical resistant work boots which are good for all circumstances.
In this post, we have tried to cover a variety of safety boots that could be used in oil, gas, manufacturing and construction industries.
Last update on 2023-03-25 at 09:55 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It took me just 15 minutes to make a guided choice for choosing my next pair of work boots. Thanks a ton!