As a beginner, we know how difficult it is to choose that perfect tattoo machine that would uplift your skills and make you a pro tattoo artist.
This is the ultimate guide for picking the best tattoo machines for beginners.
As a beginner tattoo artist, not only do you need the motivation to practice your tattooing skills but you also need proper guidance so that you use the right tools and techniques that would help you become a pro tattoo artist in your segment.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Tattoo Machines for Beginners
- 1. Dragonhawk Tattoo Kit Mast Rotary Tattoo Pen Machine Gun
- 2. STIGMA Tattoo Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine Gun
- 3. Dragonhawk Complete Tattoo Pen Machine Kit Atom
- 4. Tattoo Kit CINRA
- 5. Rotary Tattoo Machine ATOMUS
- 6. Wormhole Cartridge Tattoo Kit for Beginners
- 7. Dragonhawk Essence Tattoo Pen Style Rotary Tattoo Machine
- 8. DragonHawk Rotary Tattoo Machine Kit Essence
- 9. Solong Tattoo Kit Rotary Machine Pen
- 10. Rotary Tattoo Machine Kit, ATOMUS
- What is the best tattoo kit to buy?
- What is the best tattoo machine brand?
- What is the best cheap rotary machine?
Finding the right tattoo machine has never been easier.
Honestly, we have done all the dirty work for you!
We have scoured the web and took a closer look at more than 30 top-rated tattoo machines on the market.
So whether you are confused between choosing a normal coil machine vs rotary, or, maybe you want to know about the top options available in the market, in this post we have given it all.
Though, honestly, we could only find ten tattoo machines only which are worth reviewing in detail.
Although there are so many new brands that are coming up with their own products, we have tried to stick to the original brands that have been manufacturing great tattoo products for over a decade.
10 Best Tattoo Machines for Beginners
FYI, before jumping on to the detailed reviews, we’d suggest you choose the machine which fits in your budget but as well, helps you to excel in your skills.
While selecting the machine, do look for multiple ink options, practice skins, and existing customer reviews so that you have a complete idea about the product.
Let’s jump right in!
If you are looking for a tattoo machine that ought to be considered an excellent tattoo starter kit for beginners, this rotary machine might just be what you are looking for.
- This machine kit is high-quality built.
- Very easy to use, therefore great for beginners.
- As with all the best tattoo machines for beginners, this tattoo kit offers a very stable power supply.
A wide array of features at a reasonable price is something that tattoo kits for beginners must offer, and this tattoo pen machine gun delivers outstanding features in every aspect.
This Stigma Tattoo pen machine is another one of the best tattoo starter kits for beginners.
This starter kit truly does justify the “complete tattoo kit” moniker with numerous accessories that any tattoo artist would appreciate.
- This tattoo machine is highly versatile and adjustable.
- As with all the best tattoo kits within this price range, it is incredibly user-friendly and easy to setup.
- Very well equipped comes with everything you need from a starter kit.
What we have here is another fantastic tattoo machine intended for beginners, but like most of the machine kits on this list, it can be used even if you are a professional tattoo artist.
Dragonhawk is one tattoo machine brand that makes great machines for beginners and professionals alike.
- Like most other starter kits for beginners, Dragonhawk Complete Tattoo Machine Kit Atom is incredibly easy to use.
- This starter kit is highly compatible with other accessories made by other tattoo kit manufacturers.
- This complete tattoo kit is fully equipped with numerous advanced gear features.
If you’re a coil machine enthusiast, we’re sorry to have kept you waiting for this long. However, we genuinely do believe that the sheer excellence of this tattoo machine will warm your heart and soul, so you can forgive us for neglecting you a bit.
- Made of top-notch high quality materials.
- The amount of accessories that come with this tattoo machine are remarkable.
- The price-quality-ratio of this starter kit is something to behold.
Want to use your tattoo machine as a tool for microblading? We have a perfect starter kit for you, look no further!
- This tattoo kit features an immense motor that packs a lot of power and strength.
- Significantly build, yet still lightweight tattoo machine.
- Highly adjustable tattoo kit with numerous user-friendly properties.
When you see the outer package of a tattoo gun this beautiful, you can’t help but fall in love instantly. Of course, we should not judge a book by its cover, but this one is something.
This tattoo starter kit can be sent as a gift without any additional wrapping. But let’s get into some specs, so you don’t say that all we care about is looks.
- Continuous operation, high voltage motor, and general high quality are what makes this tattoo kit stand out.
- The needle cartridges of this tattoo machine are compatible with all other tattoo cartridge needles, no matter the manufacturer.
- This tattoo gun is CNC carved, making it truly feel pen-like.
Of all the rotary machines on this list, this machine kit is the best rotary tattoo machine if your work demands many large-area coloring.
In conjunction with the pebble modeling, all aforementioned truly make this rotary tattoo machine a unique item on this list.
- The Dragohawk Essence is truly a great starter tattoo option.
- Pen-like feel and finely tuned dimensions make for quite a handy tattoo machine.
- Highly versatile and compatible with replaceable tattoo machine parts made by other companies.
You can pretty much rest assured that at least a couple of Dragonhawk products will be featured on any “best tattoo gun” type of list.
- Space aluminum frame adds up to the stellar build of this tattoo kit.
- The Dragonhawk power box provides a consistent flow of power which ensures uninterrupted tattooing.
- This professional tattoo kit is equally suitable for shading, lining, and large-area coloring.
You may think that we are somewhat biased, but no, that is not the case. People at Dragonhawk raised the bar in terms of tattoo gear production, and it shows in every product they make.
Finally! The legendary Solong tattoo company makes its first appearance on our list. Well deserved, we must admit.
If you are looking for a great tattoo kit that is tailored to a tattoo beginner’s needs, then look no further!
- Impeccably well built, making it worthy of the Solong Tattoo company name.
- Tattoo ink in significant color variations is a part of this tattoo kit.
- Individually packed needles, ensuring the highest hygiene standards.
The guys at Atomus indeed did something amazing here in terms of placing this product on the market.
Namely, this tattoo kit comes in two different variants in terms of looks, conveniently named – old and new.
- Tremendously well-equipped with numerous useful accessories.
- Highly adjustable and adaptable to your different tattooing needs.
- Equally good at both lining and shading.
The two variants are shipped randomly to make things more interesting, and you can’t choose the preferred look.
So, besides being a great product, this one also has sort of a collectible quality to it.
What is the best tattoo kit to buy?
Like all of life’s essential questions, there is no cookie-cutter answer to this one. We have narrowed down the choice to 10 for this list, and it is now up to you to find which product is the best for your individual needs.
What is the best tattoo machine brand?
You have your usual suspects who are all included in this list. However, as we’ve mentioned in the previous paragraph, it’s not about buying a product from the “best brand”.
What is “best brand” anyway? It is all arbitrary. We have narrowed down the choice to the best ten products for beginner tattoo artists, and now it is up to you to find what best suits you.
Every brand has incredible effects, and what is best is actually what is right for you.
What is the best cheap rotary machine?
All of the products that we have covered here are pretty inexpensive. Define what you are looking for and pick anything from this list, you won’t regret it.
Best Tattoo Machines for Beginners Reviews
- Dragonhawk Tattoo Kit Mast Rotary Tattoo Pen Machine Gun
- STIGMA Tattoo Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine Gun
- Dragonhawk Complete Tattoo Pen Machine Kit Atom
- Tattoo Kit CINRA
- Rotary Tattoo Machine ATOMUS
- Wormhole Cartridge Tattoo Kit for Beginners
- Dragonhawk Essence Tattoo Pen Style Rotary Tattoo Machine
- DragonHawk Rotary Tattoo Machine Kit Essence
- Solong Tattoo Kit Rotary Machine Pen
- Rotary Tattoo Machine Kit, ATOMUS
Choosing the best tattoo machine for beginners and newbie tattoo artists is a tough task. Either you need guidance from a pro artist who has been working in the industry for a long or, you have to do your own research to make the right purchasing decision.
Well, we have done all the dirty work for you and jotted the 10 best tattoo machines which will be really good for you if you are just starting out being a tattoo artist.
Last update on 2023-11-26 at 07:57 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API